What is a Support Group?
- Caregivers joining together to learn, support, and encourage by sharing successes, challenges and stories. Other benefits include gaining knowledge about memory loss and how to focus on self-care.
- Caregiving is the hardest job we may ever know. We are all wounded healers. This means other people in the group will find healing and encouragement from your story and you will receive healing from their wounds as well.
The Moments that Matter Caregiver Support Group meets on Zoom the second and fourth Thursdays of each month from 5:30pm-7:00pm and is facilitated by Karen Cochran Beaulieu
Benefits of Zoom group:
- Close relationships are formed.
- No need to get someone to stay with your person.
- No need to travel or spend gas money.
- No need to dress up, (strictly “come as you are”).
- Members can join from anywhere in the United States.
The support group altered my caregiver perspective, my role changed from extending my mother’s life to proving quality-loving care. Manny R. ★★★★★
As a caregiver for 11 years, I found I was doing so many things wrong. This insightful book and the Caregiver Support Group gave me ideas and guidelines that helped me love and care for my husband in new ways. Susie N. ★★★★★
Join One • Start One • Lead One
Interested in joining, starting, or leading a support group?
Complete the form below to contact me and receive more information.