What is a Support Group?
Caregivers joining together to learn, support, and encourage by sharing successes, challenges and stories.
Caregiving is the hardest job we may ever know. We are all wounded healers. This means other people in the group will find healing and encouragement from your story and you will receiving healing from their wounds as well.
Benefits of Caregiver Support Groups
- Learn applicable information, tools, and techniques.
- Receive needed support and scriptural encouragement.
- One focus area: Care for the Caregiver (taking care of yourself).
- Together, caregivers grow stronger! When you share your caregiver journey and your personal input …. you will be helping yourself and others to grow.
- Gain knowledge about memory loss. Factually, in the future, you will have a family member or friend that will benefit from your education in this area.
- The main benefit is that you will learn how to make “Moments that Matter” that bring JOY to caregivers and their loved ones!!!
The support group altered my caregiver perspective, my role changed from extending my mother’s life to proving quality-loving care. Manny R. ★★★★★
As a caregiver for 11 years, I found I was doing so many things wrong. This insightful book and the Caregiver Support Group gave me ideas and guidelines that helped me love and care for my husband in new ways. Susie N. ★★★★★
Join One • Start One • Lead One
Interested in joining, starting, or leading a support group?
Complete the form below to contact me and receive more information.